Leatherman Super Tool 300
The World’s Most Reliable, Versatile, User-Friendly and Robust Multi-Tool…EVER…Built for a Lifetime of Use. 25-year Guarantee, 19 Tools in 1, the best customer service.
Leatherman Super Tool 300 – Review
Product:- Super Tool 300
Stock No.:- 831102
Owners:- Leatherman Tool Group (Founder-Tim Leatherman)
Overall Rating:- 9-10
My Rating:- *****
Website:- Leatherman.com/multi tools
Dimensions:- 9.2 x 6.4 x 4.4 inches
Weight:- 1 Pound
Made Of – Stainless Steel
Available From:- Amazon
Endorsements:- Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs.com
For as long as I can remember, all my adult life, I owned a Leatherman Multi-Tool, since they were 1st available in my country, they were offered through a Snap-On Tool Company franchise, these guys sold all sorts of quality USA made tools and equipment.
Leatherman has come to be synonymous with excellent quality multi-tools, as I now own 2 Super Tools 300, based on the original leatherman multi-tool, 1st available in the 1990s, but larger in size now, and just as tough and reliable.
For both Novice and Experienced Handyman, Hobbyist and just about Anyone Else.
A Multi-Tool, copied so many times it is laughable, with non-matching the original Leatherman Quality and longevity, with a
Guarantee, it is obvious that the manufacturer believes in the quality of their product.
With features as Illustrated below, no other tool is needed to tackle most tasks. #Learn More
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man (or woman). Built with the strongest pliers we’ve ever produced, a handle made to be gripped with gloves, and 19 tools in all, it’s ready to tackle your toughest jobs.
- FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: Needlenose and regular pliers, replaceable regular and hard-wire cutters, stranded-wire cutters, electrical crimper, wire stripper, plain and serrated knives, saw, awl with thread loop, ruler, can and bottle opener, wood/metal file, Phillips screwdriver, and small, large, and medium screwdrivers.
- SAFE AND SECURE: All-locking features means that every tool and knife (with the exception of the pliers head) will lock when fully opened, keeping you safe and the tools securely in place.
- ALWAYS ON HAND: With its compact size and lanyard ring, your Super Tool 300 is always within reach and ready to work.
- GUARANTEED: We go to extraordinary lengths to make sure your Leatherman gives you many years of dependable service. If it doesn’t, we’ve got your back with our 25-year limited warranty. Just send in your tool and we’ll fix it up.
- Copied so many times unsuccessfully, newer users could be tricked into buying a knock off.
- Too few service centres in my home town.
- Nylon pouches do not last long with frequent use.
- When going into high-security areas, as the security systems detect metal objects.
The best Damn Multitool that I have, and ever will own, I always have one on my hip, Work, Leisure and Play, the materials used in its construction is of the highest quality, the tooling and metals are professional-grade and well finished.
Its applications are endless, and I use it constantly throughout my day. My adopted motto:-
++Rather have a Leatherman and not need it, than need a Leatherman and not have it.++
My Personal Experience with Leatherman Supertool 300
Not a day goes by that I do not have a Leatherman Super Tool 300 at hand, I use it constantly, as an Auto Mechanic, to strip wires, hold or tighten nuts and bolts, cut plastic, cardboard and gasket material, it has 2 excellent blades, serrated and normal, sharp as well.
I cannot imagine a day in my life without it. it comes with a quality, handy leather pouch too.
Special Jobs with my Leatherman Super Tool 300
This one time I had to fit a Yale lock to my front door, I used only My Leatherman Super Tool 300, the awl for starting the hole, the wood saw for sawing a round hole in the door, the file for finishing, and the various screwdriver bits for fitting the lock. The complete job with my leatherman, How Awesome Is That.
At the end of the day
Only when I undress for the day, do I not wear my Leatherman Super Tool 300, when not on my hip-my mind asks for a tool- muscle memory causes my hand to go for the hip – Hahaha.
So what do I think of the Leatherman Super Tool 300? I own 2, one for Work, and the other for Play, how’s that for product confidence?
Do yourself a favour, and just get one.
So tell me, what do you think of Leatherman Super Tool 300 now that you read my review?
Until Next Time “Safe Motoring”
Leatherman Tools-Super Tool 300$79.95
- 19 Tools In One
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
- Locking Blades For Safety
- 2 Sharp Knife Blades, Serrated and Normal
- Wire Cutter, Stripper & Crimper
- Often Copied Never Matched
- Entering High Security Areas, It Has To Be Handed In